Ranking changes from day to day so you must ensure your website is optimised and ranked highly.
Why is S.E.O. optimisation so important?
With literally billions of searches conducted every month search engines have essentially become our gateway to the internet. The statistics speak for themselves:
- 91% of Internet users use search engines to navigate the web
- 9 out of 10 searches are done from the top 20 search engines
- 8 of 10 searches are done from Google, Yahoo and Bing
- 85% of search engine users do not look past the first 40 results.
- 77% of Internet users employ search engines more frequently than any other online media as the leading vehicle for discovering web sites, surpassing banner ads, web links, e-mail links, etc.
- Search volume presently exceeds 100 billion per month worldwide!
Unfortunately getting yourself simply listed is not enough as clicks on a search engine results page are not evenly distributed amongst the results. Research has shown the higher a website is ranked by a search engine the more clicks they will receive with the top result receiving by far the largest proportion of all clicks, followed by the 2nd and 3rd and so on.
How does S.E.O. work?
Search Engine Optimisation is based around your use of “keywords” and your website’s link popularity. “Keywords” is an industry term to describe the queries we use when we conduct a search, for example “blue iPod n-ano”. The search engines then categorise websites based around their relevance to a particular keyword. The search engines analyse your keyword usage in the following elements of your website (not an exhaustive list):
Domain name, Page title, Page URL, Headings, Page content, Image alt text, Internal links within your website, External links to your website.
Make sure your website can be found
Use our Search Engine Submission services to make sure your website can be found online. Look at the following processes below to see what is available for your business.
- 12 Monthly Re-submissions: Your site will be submitted each month for a full year. Submitting your website manually to one search engine is not enough. Submitting manually to hundreds, each month, is impossible. We submit your site every month, to make sure search engines will not drop your listings.
- Monthly reporting via Email: Monthly summary submission reports are sent to you by email. Once a month, immediately after your scheduled monthly submission, we will send you detailed report that lists out all the search engines and directories that your site was submitted to, so you can keep track of the submission process.
- Guaranteed listing in Google: As long as you follow Google’s guidelines we will guarantee your site will be listed within Google! (One of the world's largest search engines)
- 12 months guaranteed inclusion: Typically, website owners have little control over when the search engines list and drop their web site. With this plan, we guarantee that your web site will be listed for a whole year.
- Keywords research: The most important task of search engine optimization, and by far the trickiest and the hardest to accomplish is finding the right keywords (search phrases). With this plan, our marketing professionals will review your website and will come up with a list of keywords that are the most effective for your website.
- Website analysis: We will analyse your website from the perspective of a search engine. Every element of your web page will be closely inspected, results in detailed instructions telling you where to make specific changes in your web page.
- Our analyzing system is based on the research of thousands of top ranking web pages on the search engines, along with data taken live, in real time, from the top-ranking websites.
We will optimise and submit your website to hundreds of search engines and directories worldwide to help you unleash the full potential of your online business.
Our SEO Management packages are tailored to your business requirements, which is why we are unable to provide prices until we complete an in-depth consultation.